An increase in sales does not mean the acquisition of a new business or product. It could simply mean selling again to your existing customers. Entrepreneurs or organizations who understand the importance of acquiring and retaining customers will find successful ways to increase their sales amongst a steady customer base. Here is a list of some common, yet inexpensive, ways to increase sales amongst existing or new customers:
- Follow up on a sales lead
- Stay in touch with your customers
- Enter into a strategic alliance
- Delegate, delegate, delegate
- Tell your customers about an upcoming promo
The above list is not an exhaustive one. Can you share your views on how to increase sales? What tips or suggestions would you recommend to make sales process more effective?
To read the complete article, please click on