How to apply the 80-20 rule?

According to Wikipedia, the Pareto Principle, also known as the 80-20 rule, states that 80% of the effects of a situation come from 20% of its causes. In other words, an individual who carries out certain activities, (20%) accounts for a majority of the individual’s happiness and output (80%).

To achieve progress and increase one’s output, an individual must strengthen 20% of his or her resources to the greatest extent to achieve something and the remaining 80% up to a reasonable level. Have you ever applied this rule, professionally or personally? How successful were you in applying this rule?

To read the complete article, please visit http://blog.commlabindia.com/elearning/80-20-rule

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: