Not everyone in life can easily imbibe all the good qualities to be an effective leader. The qualities that make a person stand out in the crowd are:
– Believe in his or her ability.
– Must be a good communicator.
– A man of character i.e. trustworthy and honest.
– Think, foresee future opportunities and give equal importance to the present.
– Knows the importance of earning respect rather than demanding it.
– Has a positive attitude and encourages others to be positive even in a crisis.
– Committed to meeting his or her project deadlines and completing tasks on hand.
The above list is not an exhaustive one. Please feel free to add qualities you think are important to be a good leader.
To read the complete article, please click on http://blog.commlabindia.com/elearning/good-leader-qualities